Middle School/High School Immigrant/International Student Intake Procedures:
At School Counseling Office at local school:
1. Greet parent and check initial registration documentation.
2. Review Home Language Survey, which appears on the CCSD Student Enrollment Form JBC - 5.
If Home Language Survey indicates all English:
School counseling personnel continue with registration. If student has international transcripts, send copies of transcripts to IWC for evaluation.
If Home Language Survey indicates language other than English and student is transferring from a school outside of Cobb County:
1. Make appointment with IWC (678.331.3134).
2. Provide family with IWC information.
3. Send JBC-5 form with family.
Intake Flowchart for middle school and high school students: Download Flow_chart_ms_hs_intake_2012-2013